- Organised two charity gigs at Bar 42 for which i have all the support acts
- Designed posters and graphics for the two charity gigs
- Contacted artists to headline both gigs
- Get confirmed headlines for both charity gigs
- Market and promote the two upcoming gigs
- Plan and design a live compilation album featuring sets from all signed artists to the label
Another late one again…
With the project drawing to a close in a few weeks i have organised two last gigs on 7th and 14th. Both of the gigs are in support of Cancer research and i have most of the line up with the exception of headlines for both gigs. I also plan to record the sets from myself, Luke Amor and Red Shores and release them as a live compilation album after the gigs, i need to design artwork for this and begin promoting it.
I feel like i need to step up my marketing game so i will look into various successful marketing campaigns from labels and artists. I will also contact various other record labels to look into how those labels market and promote their releases successfully.