- I have re planned the charity gig into two separate gigs on the same week one of which i have got Bar 42 for on Tuesday 14th June.
- Marketed and Promoted the upcoming gig on Wednesday
- Find a venue for the other charity gig i wish to put on in June
- Follow up with Luke amor and his managers about the tracks for the press package
- Organise one more gig for late may/early June to host Luke Amor, Joseph Bagwell in a pub type setting
- Market and Promote the Label and artists
I feel like i have been falling behind on the main label focus of marketing and promoting the artists i sign. I still have not gotten round to creating a press package for Luke Amor however for that i am still awaiting two tracks to include with the package.
Though i would like to book another gig for late may i feel that it is best for now to focus on the two charity gigs that i am planning for June. I currently have Bar 42 booked on 14th June for one of the gigs which will be the metal night. I need to book a venue for a second gig to showcase myself, Luke amor and similar artists as well.
I think over the next week or so i will need to look into marketing and promotion more as these are the main goals for a record label when releasing artists material.