- Fully organised the gig on 18th may including finished all graphics/poster and a schedule. I have also written up a guest list for the gig.
- Followed up with Katie James about a new logo
- Recorded two scratch tracks for solo EP
- Began putting together a press package for Luke Amor
- Organised door personnel for 18th
- Call back the Prince albert to enquire about booking for a gig in June
- Complete Luke Amor’s press package
- Research into more venues
- Research music blogs/radio stations and magazines to promote Luke Amor and Label related activity
Back to normal schedule with these hopefully!
I have now pretty much fully organised the gig for 18th May minus a few small details which will be discussing getting payment for the bands and also wristbands. I need to step up my promotion game for this event which is something i will need to focus on this week. One thing i will need to do in aid of this task is researching into more music blogs/magazines and radio stations in the local area who might be interested in advertising the gig.
I still have had no luck with a venue for June, i contacted the Prince Albert in Brighton but have not heard back from them yet so i will follow up with them later today. My main concern for this gig will be finding a venue that is ideally free if not cheap like Bar 42 but one that has availability during the dates i am looking at. It may be a case of having to cut down to just one evening if i cannot find a booking for three consecutive nights. I will also look into more venues around worthing and Brighton which might be good for the gig i wish to host.
Hopefully i can put together Luke Amor’s press package soon and start marketing his own music as he is almost ready to release some material. Red Shores on the other hand are currently not ready to release anything due to undergoing a change in direction so i will keep checking up on them to see how they are doing.