Originally started back in 2014 as “Hot Air Music” the label was created to promote the music of Joseph Bagwell (founder). Now “Marionette’s Manifesto” the label seeks to be a collaborative effort between like minded musicians to help promote and support each other.
- To Network with like minded independent bands and solo artists and promote each other’s music, helping each other grow our fan base
- To promote the music of said artists through the website and social media. The artists music is actually distributed by them through an online store (i.e. bandcamp), they retain all the rights and income from the music.
- To release periodic label compilations compiled and released by the artists themselves. We all choose our favourite songs released on the label to go onto the compilation. This is then shared by each member so they will not only be promoting their own music but also the music of the other artists.
What i am offering to the artists:
- Each artist will receive a free CD tray inlay to be included in their album download. An optional Cassette J-Card can be created for them also. These would be included in the album downloads as extra so that fans can burn or record their own CD or cassette copy.
- Free optional mastering of their music.
- A Facebook group and discord server to congregate with the other artists in, sharing demos of works in progress, finding other label artists to collaborate with on new projects etc…
Marionette’s Manifesto logo designed by Gus Best